Saturday, November 6, 2010

Showered with Ideas

It occurred to me, today, that a significant quantity of my most intelligent thoughts occur to me in the shower. I should note that this thought was no exception.

And so, logically, my next thought was: What can I do to increase by ability to remember the thoughts I have in the shower? After all, by the time I finish showering, drying, and changing, such that I am in a position to write the thoughts down, it may be too late to properly recall them.

I have considered the following.
  • Bringing pen and paper into the shower. Paper will get wet
  • Laminating the paper. Then I can't write on it.
  • Writing on the laminated paper with dry-erase. It's called dry erase; it won't work in the shower.
  • Forget paper; bring a laptop. Because that does better in water?
  • Alright then, an Etch-A-Sketch. Holy cow I'm a genius.
 And now, to procure an Etch-A-Sketch...

(A what? Click here if your childhood was lacking.)

1 comment:

  1. 'Cause an Etch-A-Sketch is such an efficient method of recording ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Add to the conversation!